Friday, May 16, 2008

Extremely Random

I am really bored..
Trying to figure out some Rubik's puzzles..
But the freaking guy, his brains is comepletely overwhelming..
I have no idea why I posted this up..
It's just another Friday afternoon which I have nth else to do..
Btw, I'm toking to Sook Chin on MSN at the same time..
She not replying me, so I'm really bored..



OMG!!! There's bugs coming frm everywhere...
Ou Gosh, I'm rotting..Pls help me~
Josh asked me out..But I lazy to go..
Since tonite my mom suggested tat we watch Narnia..
So I'm waiting..
As the bugs are chewing my legs off..
I still can type (cuz I still got my hands)..
Great one finger's off..OMG!!
I gotta type my life out with my forehead...



Tis ish an SOs Letre..
Halp mi..Im lortiingg..



......


Hey..umm..this is the army of bugs tat chewed her off..


So you wont be able to hear frm her from today..


Anyone trying to call the pollice..


We'll find YOU..


And chew YOU OFF!!

....

.......

....

......

1 Praises and Letters:

Selerines said...

Hi thanks for visitng my blog.... Are you interested to add my blog into your blog list?. I will add yours into my blog list. So that we can share our thoughts. I saw your comment on my recent post. Its so nice. Hats off to you. Keep in touch here... So nice to meet you...