Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Change In Return

A change of template for me means a change in my character.
As you can see, no matter how "man" I wanna be..I just can't..
And love can make a girl girl..More feminine I guess..

Well, the one who change me to a more feminine side is..Love
I can say it's my dream finally came true.
To be a girl at least..
Although I still can't write beautiful poems to describe the wonderful feeling I'm having now..
Might as well be transparent to the ones reading this..

No:
I wont reveal who my boy is...
I'm not telling whether I'm in a
relationship (so you all can make a blind guess)
I am not lying

Yes:
I'm in love..
I really like my boy for a long long time..
I'm kinda
cheating on Josh..(not to reveal the full name)
I'm really sorry to say I've
broken up with him..
I regreted telling Josh I wanna couple while trying to
forget my boy..


The reason why I really regreted is I dont have enuf courage to tell my boy how much I like him..Which is, in this case, saddenning..
Because I knew if I have told..I wouldn't hurt other ppl's feelings..

Sorry:
Josh, for making ur life so hard, but thanks for all the care u gave
thru this one year..
My friends, for making u all worry bout me, and using
up ur brain juices to think bout my probs.. And oso finally..God, for not
talking to You for really long..But I did tok to You (well, I think You're the
Only One who knows everything now)


Still, life isn't so hard to live with when you're with ur friends..
1st post in this new skin..

0 Praises and Letters: