Friday, June 6, 2008

Few Apologies and Emotional Moments

By now, I can see my bestie (Tracydear) screaming towards me wanting some photos tat I took from Jacq's birthday...
May is the busiest month celebrating different people's birthdays and preparing for my dance exams...
Great..The exam's in a week's time and I'm here typing bout some nonsense and blogging...
Wishing tat some frens of MINE would actully forgive me for taking tat long to post up her photos...
I won't post it up on this post...I'm so sorry..REALLY MEAN IT!!
Need a few moments to release my stressful dance steps and personal reasons to EMO a while...
To recall..
Tmr's the day which one of my fren is going to somewhere to study..
gonna miss him like crazy...
I won't tell you who yet... BTW, he's a sweet heart...haha...
Ah well..He'll be gone going in a few hours...
Counting down the minutes and seconds..So hard to let it all go...
But well..
There's something in this world which a brilliant guy invented..
I neglected the convenience ever since i got it...
But now I KNEW THE IMPORTANCE!!!
PHONE..or maybe MSN (IM)
Oh..how i thank God for placing me in this century...
The days waiting for you to come back is LONGER than the days living not knowing who you are to me..
Boy..How I gonna miss you when you're gone...
I wished I had the courage to tell you my feelings earlier..
At least we still have time together...
But yet, everything's moving so fast..
And you're going into your future and me into mine...
Hoping tat our path in this future will link side by side...
Cuz i wanna spend my days with you..

1 Praises and Letters:

Selerines said...

This post sounds some what different my friend......