Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Requested from Tracydear...Pls say thx cause it's really hard for me t go upstairs to get the cam..Since my room now is messed up by some construction man who're trying to fix the dem aircond!! The fan sux cause it makes a lot of noise and yea, I'm sleeping with my sis tonite!
The girls tat planned up the outing and (not really) suprised her in this dinner..
It was fun..I should be inside..But well..My cam, mine to take the pics..
The best is yet to come..
The fresh mussels simmered in white wine and some herbs..
Owh..So heavenly as it goes into ur mouth...
We took a lot of pics for the food..
Dun ask why...It's kinda funny..
Because they're the ones got to travel in our stomach..
Some memories of them before they changed to something else..
This is the one and oni angelhair pasta i liked to eat in Italliannies..
They really placed a nice name to tat thin pasta..
Trust me...I'm getting hungry as I post this up.. (LoL)
The Risotto is really nice!! Btw, this is seafood risotto..

There it is!! The bday girl and her present frm MichO and Tracy..
Really pretty rite? I mean the girl..*nodding in agreement*

0 Praises and Letters: