Saturday, July 19, 2008

Where on earth is my camera?!?!

Seems like it's out taking some pictures again~

Oh, oh!! Did I tell you bout the Dance Graduation Night 08?

It's AWESOME!!! We..(Jac, Tracy, Grace, Tammy, and the rest of the dance school gang)danced till late..(Like 12am!?)

There's more Latin dances than freestyle (modern jazz) So..We'll let the oldies get the hang of the dance and then..


BOOM!!


Freestylers came in..Thanks to Justin..He requested a freestyle song to be played..So the DJ mixed Sexy Back and 4 Minutes back to back..

It's really cool..But noone went on the dance floor..(Yea, u get it? shy ppls) Then Stanley screamed my name and asked me go out dance..

Obliged..I did what he told..

And all of them came together..

Did i mention..oso..I dance with a formal dress? Great~ I spun myself and..showed something..(Dun even imagine man..It's embarassing) Well, noone told me anytging and i continued to dance while Tracy darling was really HIGH high HIGH..She is..Oh well, what's the big deal anyway..

I'll upload some of the nice video of our performance..But it'll be on the next post..Not quite sure how it'll upload itself though (haha) Have to find tat out myself..

And thus, finally, I have been trying to get myself realy busy..And it still doesn't work because ofthe fact tat I'm still missing someone..I hate this man..Emo-ing currently..toking to my pet korkor...

0 Praises and Letters: