Sunday, July 27, 2008

Why do u have to break everything I've given u? Ignore me..my heart's broken..i nid something to let it out to. Sorry if u're reading this..maybe u're not, u're probably busy doing watever u wanna do..It's really stupid of wat u did to me...Maybe u dun feel pain..Oni i do..But then u shudnt asked so much of me...I feel used..U asked i agreed..and u left me here all alone...In my own shell..empty shell...U tot it's serious...I think it is too...But..A SERIOUS BROKEN HEART..tats wat u gave to me...How come? This is really stupid..I'm starting to think wat ifs..what of i din agree...I din accept..wat if? What if Im dead? I never tot u will actually do this to me...maybe..I shud just let u go...I got a few good reasons to let u stay...But i just let u go...I tell u...If u're bak...and if i still feels the same...dun ever think tat I'm gonna let u go this easily...This time it's for wat u're doing...for u to build ur future..with or without me...because...Im so sure..
So sure wat's gonna happen next...Maybe a girl like me dun deserve u..i said it again...But u said i deserved every single inch of u..(maybe u din)..Fine..but u make it so sure to me we're not gonna give it all up so easily... U broke the promise...U broke my heart... U make me remember wat we did is real.. U make it like a lie... U make it feel like a dream..A dream i dun wanna wake up...But i did...It hurts..Does it hurt u to say tat too? (i wonder)...U decided.. It's ur prblem...u..Shudve shared with me...maybe we'll work it out...at least we'll try work it out...We din even fight... We..

There's no more we..It's just me now...I'm broken..Thank you so much..( I know u gonna ignore me till u come bak) I dun care anymore... Cuz..It's just me..Against the world..

0 Praises and Letters: