Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's you whom I'm missing these days.
After I decided to walk on this road to my fairy tale.
When will you return to me as God promised?
My smiles gives me away, telling that I'm lonely.
But no fear, as I'm preparing myself better for our future.
I'll love like no other.
And His promise is always true.
I won't go looking for you just yet...
For I know, in His perfect timing..
You'll appear.
And so I'll wait, with every second passing by.
I'll think of you when I start falling into traps.
Please promise me that I'll be your 2nd in your life.
And you'll have to know who's the 1st.
Darling, my sweetheart...I'm so in love with you.
Love that will never ever fade.
Getting more and more impatient as the Lord soothes my soul.
I will be with the Lord, until He sent you to me...

My love, I'll wait for you.
Remember to wait for me as well...
I love you.

0 Praises and Letters: