Sunday, June 21, 2009

Okay, it's my 1st day of...Ahem. Girls knows it.


In desperate pain..Physically.
Still waiting for my love while getting at it.
Later gonna go training, oh man!
I gonna die..I'm sure of it...
Someone buy me a coffin..I mean morphine(heehe)
Just to ease the pain.

God, thanks for helping me out so many times when I'm dying out on You all the time.
Jesus, You've been the greatest inspiration and strength I've ever need.
Heavenly Father, thanks for watching me when I'm in pain and help me ease the pain while You're at it. It's really an amazing journey for me to seek You everytime everyday and every breath.

I dedicate every single breath for You, my Lord. And I promise You, I'll be the young woman that seeks You heart. And thank You so much for being there for me all the time...Love You Lord.

0 Praises and Letters: