Friday, November 30, 2007

A Rainy Day, An Adventurous Deed





Hehe...today was very tiring day for me. Why? Cuz i've tried bake a pie, cook my own supper..Basically, i din do so much kitchen work in a day b4. Usually was just one dish (and tat's enough) So, to day was really fun and tiring for me (especially for me when i need to clean up all the dishes).


Baking was the fun part until I tried to do homemade whipped cream~~ Lolx.. never worked out. I tried putting butter and sugar and milk in it and whipped it out..well, not quite the correct way, i guess. it din make it so I have it all threw out..Next, I loaded the bowl with just milk and egg white and sugar..(it din work out any way) TO THE GARBAGE BIN IT GOES!! haha..Talking bout wasting food..This apprentice (which is me) are wasting more food than anyone else in a day (I can say)..

Oh yes..the pie, it came out to be what i expected. It's my 1st time baking on my own anyway, ^^ the pie (tasted by my whole family) was rated a good blueberry butter pie for a 1stimer like me.. ^^ Very good indeed. I'll try upload the image of the pie later tomorrow..(though it's really ugly, the taste was awesome for me)..

The rest of the day it's rainy..minor thunderstorm around my area. The cool breeze during the strom was pretty much, I can say, a natural air conditioning..Which is my best laid bak days in the holis..I wonder what will happen during the Xmas season?? Any plans going around anywhere? Well, according to my youth, my pastor agreed for the group to carol in PYRAMID!! YAY!! Really looking forward to that day. Kish is coming bak, can't wait to see him. And lotsa plans going around in December!! And next year too!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS Y'ALL~~

0 Praises and Letters: