Thursday, November 29, 2007

Two movies in a row~~ WHAT?!!

This afternoon, I went out with Josh Long..Guess who i saw?? No..it's not who u think i saw..well, not big surprise, i saw Boon Tiong and Ivy in the mall (1 utama)..Went to the Richard Harris Cafe to eat (which is my fav cafe) ate LAMB CANTERBURY~~not so big deal huh? lolx..

The fun thing was..that we hang out and then again..I saw Shaun (not Sean Kingston, dun worry, it's Shaun Xavier) and his partner..Leon.. Only thing i can really say is the world is seriously very puny small tiny weeny kecil siao sai.. Lolx ^o^

Well, as u can see, a lot of nice cool movies are popping out of nowhere lately (it has always been like this ever since every year dec) So, i decided to watch a few of it in a day..noting tat my dad wouldn't allow me to go out most of the time.. And finally, after a few minutes (no, long time waiting) for me to decide which movie to watch..He (Josh) getting impatient..and asked me to stop hesitating which movie..(Wanna know why?) Around the cinema area, there's three small tvs hanging onto the pillar. Thus, showing all the previews of ALL the movies (which, I can say, is very exciting to watch ALL of them) By the minute it's his turn to buy the tickets..and there goes my decision!!!


1st movie..Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

A warm hearted movie which always lets u think of all the games which u've played when u were young..Very touching indeed..

2nd movie..Beowulf
Despite of the fact that i was supposed to watch Enchanted, I end up watching this show instead which is like 9:00pm ++. Because Enchanted's next show was like 11:00 pm ++. The show, for me, was terifying at 1st (cuz of the way they potray a troll) very very ugly~ And i still never understand why a troll so ugly was given birth by such a beautiful mother..one thing i can really say is..THE SHOW IS 18++ LOTSA SEXUAL PHYSICAL THINGY AND SOME SCENES ARE VERY VERY VIOLENT..Not for the weak hearted ppls..

I wanna complain the Msian way of rating a movie is really..well..weird (this is so much that i can say..) A movie contain so much of the sexual content and violent scenes are only PG13 ??!! yeaps u can say tat again..In astro (some tv programme distributor), a movie like, Zoom? or any movie which contain less violence and sexual material..was rated 18++ ??!! lolx.. What can i say? To be in a position of a teenager..living in a way of filtering whatever things u see, heard or touch..Is very important. Since it affects the mentality when u're growing..Well, all i can say is, mix with the ppl who brings positive influence..Not negative..

That's it for the teaching of the day, too much flavour spoils the meal rite? So, my day was fun and cool. Got to hang out at least, watched 2 movies, had dinner at my fav cafe..What more can i desire? All thanks to God..He made it possible..He knows I'm really bored at home (holidays!!!) and ther it was the outing of the year i can say.. ^^

0 Praises and Letters: