Monday, December 17, 2007

Joy to the World~~


Lols...Been wondering where I've been??

These pic will define why..and Oso..yea man..At least whatever i do i never forget to take a pic for the sake of my blog..least pics make the blog interesting..


Having caroling practices at the school..Came in the 1st time in many months and FOUND A DEAD COCKROACH on the floor...LOL


Yea..it's very disturbing at 1st..but the practice went well anyway..Git a solo part in WHITE CHRISTMAS again..hehe..but this time Mandy will do it with me..so it's kinda like a duet..





Me And Joelle..Having Great time Together.. Muax girl..Frens Forever..

Well, any bunch of pics coming soon..I have no time gotta gop help Auntie Lillian to cook catering food stuffs..And well another one about the Battle Of The Bands coming soon..took a few pic to post it here..maybe I'll do it later when i came bak..But for this time being...i Gotta CHAO PeEps..

0 Praises and Letters: