Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pimping My Phone!!

well well..to those who knows I'd love to add Blingsss to my phone...And my frens are really fascinated by it..to see the way it shine in the light..

The other day, when I'm with Sook Chin. She asked me a favor to help her pimped up her phone. Since she got a new phone (everybody's been getting a new phone anyways) so, my hands are like itching its way off to bling up her phone..And every single time i saw someone's brand new phone..

Somehow, I said somehow, my desire of pimping up their phone is ssooo....well, big..All i said to them is..

You Bring The Materials (blings) And I'll Do It For Ya..

It's kinda like my hobby ya noe...gotta check out a few websites bout the BLINGSS!! so cool..
They have like this official site for pimping accessories like Laptop!! Phones!! And sometimes even..CAR Keys!??!! wat the?? weird..but it's true..go visit this site if u're a bling fan..
http://www.myblingring.com


cool site i can say... And how's sook chin's phone? I shall reveal it..



TADA!! Thank u Thank U...


SO COOL!! Let's see the bak of the phone..




Well, all i can say is tat...If you're willing enuf..I'll do it for u..since i Love to pimp things up..ahaah...XD

0 Praises and Letters: