Monday, December 3, 2007

My Life Is Interesting~~

Haven't I told anyone of u tat the other day, Mich Ooi, Tracy,and Mandy came over to my house? AHA! I just realized i din post this up though..LOLX

Wat actually happened is all of them decided to come my house (ou yea, Josh Long came over too ^^) to deco their name tags for the upcoming camp (THE GY CAMP 2007!!) Too bad, I'm not going..Hope ya guys will have fun there okie?

In around noon, my sis and I reached Mandy's house, decided to go MYDIN to get some tools and stuffs to bring it back to my house.But, Mich din know the plan is to come my house and do it, so in the end she had to call her mom (I think) to tell her not to fetch her frm Mandy's house..But all thanks to her that in the inend she got to go to my house and helped out!!

Great..


When they finished shopping..And reached my house..The 1st things is the big big obstacle they have to go thru..MY.....(tada) DOG... Sook Chin's afraid of my dog, Mandy too! (but not as much as Sook Chin) But all of them managed to get off with it and went straight to my room...

The 1st thought is..OH NO!! THEY ARE SO GOING TO MESS UP MY ROOM!!
2nd is...I thought they're going do it in the computer area..the upper living room (i called it)
3rd...HOW COME NOONE TELLS ME THAT THEY'RE GOING TO USE MY ROOM...
4TH..JACLYN TANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

LOL..

It's not as bad as i thought i would be..BUT STILL!! They helped out in cleaning..so That very very Good...ahahaa...They got to taste my pie ^^ and my cooking...MY GRAVY RICE..hope they liked it though...HEHE..


Well...that's how my day were like..Cooking them meals, and oso, helping my sis designing some name tags all..I've got tosay..Mandy's nametag is really creative, in my own opinion..So, this is the wrap up for this post...Happy Holis y'all..


To those who tasted my food..Pls give some comments to the Cbox?? Thanks a lot!! Love ya gurls..muaxx

0 Praises and Letters: