Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Heroes Season 2 Finale Is Out!!

OMG OMG OMG!!! A great news for all the Heroes Fans...The FINALE IS OUT!!!

Well, while going thru this fanatic moment I would like to share that my parents (both my mom and dad) are away to China for some missionary church thingy, in which they'll return in 12 dec..Just in time for Christmas.

And I've also receive a call from Uncle Kevin that Aunty Lillian will have a cupcake class for tomorrow.I wonder if i shud join..hmm..Well, if i can give that out as a Christmas present it'll be great. But I've also prepared some Xmas gifts myself..Lol..I'm really looking forward to the caroling practice.

And most excitingly to say. Yesterday, after dance class me and some group of frens went to watch Enchanted. A very good show indeed.
I've actually watched it twice..once with Josh and another one with them (my frens) Well..I can say there are a few cool movies coming out soon..example my watch list are..

  1. Narnia:Prince Caspian
  2. National Treasure 2: The Book of Secrets
  3. I Am Legend (played by Will Smith)
  4. Spiderwick Chronicles (from Nickelodeon production)
  5. Water Horse (from Narnia producers)
  6. 10,000 BC..(looks interesting something like the ancient stone age thingy)
  7. Meet The Spartans (this will be the comedy of the year)
  8. Iron Man (the Marvel superheroes)
  9. Get Smart (another similar movie related to Johnny Blues?? The James Bond in Mr Bean Version)
  10. AVP!!!! ( a must watch for those Alien and Predator fans!!)
Well, all these movies are very worth looking forward to..So..I'll be waiting to even watch with my frens..

Have a Nice Holidays!!

0 Praises and Letters: