Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Random Subjects

Ahaha...I AM DEFINITELY GOING OUT OF MY MIND!!

Well, what i gotta say is what I wanted t say all along..SORRY!!!


1. For not updating blog for like...YEARS??? MONTHS??!!!

2. For rejecting some friends of mine from going out with THEM!!! (hmm..u know who u are)

3. For uh..staying at home play MAPLE instead of BLOGGING!!! (dam..i know some of u gonna kill me when u all find out..) but well, u've already did..ZZZ


Oh well, I have nothing much to update except for my life and future..For those who's interested~

Ehehe...I have chosen my path of which way I wanted to go in my life~ Well, maybe I liked to have draw out my passion..But I've got too many things happenning at once.. And now I wanted to become a dance teacher..HOW ABOUT TAT?? In fact, my dance principal have already arranged a group of students for me to teach..

Plans...And Dreams are unfolding it's petals just within my reach..

And uh, those who's interested to have a dance class..pls pls pls...Register at Taipan Dance World..Not for advertising services..But me to hve 200 hrs of teaching (then oni i can sit for the teacher's exam next year june)... BTW, they're opening a branch in Kota Damansara...I've heard tat they're putting there to teach (since it's just a few km away frm my house)

And uh, I've come quite a long journey cuz from moving my house to getting into dance career..But as for my friends..REJOICE WITH ME!! For at least I've made up my mind..How bout you?

P/S..I've just recovered from high fever yesterday..and so...today~~ CONTINUE DANCE~~~

0 Praises and Letters: