Thursday, May 8, 2008

Holiday in Macau~ version 01

Hey... I'm so sorry I din update my blog for some times (AGAIN!)...well, until now I found no interresting news or things to share bout in my blog..till this came up ^^ hehe...As u all know i went to Macau for hols trip...Went wit my family, Uncle Chris, Uncle Allan (Dix's family)..and some of my uncles frm my dad's side...It's really fun, and I'd love to share this trip in my blog...Enjoy^^
Flying through the neverending sky... This is how it looks like when u're flying in the late afternoon in AirAsia plane...

Below is the latest and largest hotel in Macau..The Venetian...As u can see it's inspired by Romanian outwad design in the buildings..(Why am I typing as though I'm writing a report??!~) Well, I din stayed in there cuz the cost is like a BOOM..Well, I'm not a princess either so there's no point of me staying in such great hotel..

Instead..I stayed in a hotel named New Century Hotel...And..well, they've actually placed a few Greek god and goddess statue in the entrance...I din took much of their pics...but as long as i know..this shud be Hercules' dad..ZEUS!! god of thunder (clap clap)


Miss my face?AHAHA..lol jk nia..well taking some pic before I lose myself in the beauty of Macau~


This is the Night View frm the far side of Macau...another island i guess...And this fountain like building is really cool in it's design...(as u can see..there's none in malaysia's building tat looks like this one)

This is how it looks like when i'm underneath it in the afternoon...And this is what they've placed in the entrance..Grand and classy...compared to..the hotel I stayed in.. O.O

In front of the receptionist's desk...Like sparkling stars..Falling down from above...

There's more coming right up...But before I can post the pic and stuff, I'd like to say a big thanks for tose who dropped by in my blog once in a while to keep my blog alive!! Love ya guys!!

0 Praises and Letters: