Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Trip to Macau~ Version 1.1 (hehe)

Well, I hope those who came visit my blog enjoyed the sceneries which i brought bak frm Macau..^o^ This version contains the following..
  1. A request frm Mr Dixon for his beloved shoe
  2. My recent face bak frm Macau (hahha)
  3. Night sceneries..More and more... o.o
  4. Posers in Wynn Hotel
  5. Last day in Macau at the airport!!

I went for a hair extension in Macau's shopping centre..at 1st i din wanna do it..but the salesgirls pushed me to their seat and start doing it for me..(Good move for those who wanna become salesgirls)..So this is the outcome..i wonder whether i looked alrite though..my 1st long hair ever!!

This is Dix'x shoe..Finally he bought it, at 1st his parents din wanna buy..but..well, in the end he got it for a really cheap price..i think RM200+ oni..lol Presenting>>> The Adidas 3.0 Basketball Shoe.. is it?! Haha..




This is the night scenery frm the other side of the island of Macau..Pretty nice huh?



We arrived at the Wynn Hotel..And a few memories to be taken of befre we came bak to Msia..


Dixon's mom and dad...Oww...so sweet... ^o^


Me and Dixon's turn to take pics.. LOL!!


His mom and him~and me...Awkward~~ O.O

The children who came..and become the posers..HAHAH


Nice chandelier tat they've placed in the entrance..



Trying to get a shot of her jumping in the mid air..as u can see..we failed..^^


Last day..In the airport..
Guys playing games and others shopping in the airport..

ummm...except for Gil..He's exhausted since the last nite we (me and my sis) have a Chinese series marathon using his LAPTOP!! Poor guy..Have to suffer with us..

So this is it..The Trip in Macau..
Hope ya like it..

0 Praises and Letters: