Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May 13..A day to remember..

It's my lil bro' bday!! How can I ever forget?
And oso the 1st time ever I hanged out with Dixon..
He drove me..How nice and sweet of him..
We went mall hopping~
The curve for breakfast, Cineleisure for movie,
Bangsar Village for tea time, and Midvalley to see toys..
So many places and so lil time...

And thus...here comes the bday boy!!


We celebrated his bday in Tony Roma's..


And to our surprise, the ppl working there actually prepared a cake for him..How COOL!!


Back home..We decided to pay the Game of Life..
Which i bough in toys'r'us earlier few days ago..Which costs me RM125.00

Everyone's having fun..So the money's worthwhile to be spent!!


And I also end up being the target where everyone took my money..(cuz i was rich) and now..HAIHSS..And lost the game 3 times in a row..
Bought the most expensive house and end up not winning..How great..No children oso..walaueh!!




As u can see the winner parks her car in top of the roof of an old folks home and having twins in her car..makes her the ulmate winner...

not to say tat my bro and Jac's the top 2 winner..Having all the 10O,0oO in their hands!!


Another great day another great adventure...Brought to u by..
!!Me the Punk Chic!!

1 Praises and Letters:

Selerines said...

Hi friend... I am from India. Your blog looks pretty cool and nice. I am interested to share my link with you. Are you interested my friend? Please visit my blog frequently and keep in touch there!!!! I hope you will accept my request. If you are interested, then please comment in my blog. Thank you!!!!