Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Only Wish for in 2010


Wish I can see you again,

Miss you so badly

Tat I can't think

How's it's like living in a world not knowing you..


Maybe my life would be better off,

But I don't want tat..

Cuz I know you and mostly I don't want you to go..

To a place where there's no me to teman you..

What kind of nice place would tat be?


Even so if you insists on going,

I trust tat you'll come bak..

Cuz plainly I want you to come bak..


A heart tat's missing you so badly..

Would you wanna leave behind all tat?

I don't think so...

Cuz I know you and I'll wait...


Whatever it takes...

To complete my wish for 2010...

2 Praises and Letters:

Selerines said...

Nice one to read.... That image is also good.... What's the real meaning behind this post?

Lydia BlackDiamond Tan said...

Haha..It's for me and the someone who understands it when he reads it.. Nah..it's for my fren...Maybe not a fren..Well..You'll know..ahhaha