Monday, May 26, 2008

May 26...Happy Birthday DixZ

Yes, this is the birthday boy's cheeky face... +.+"
And he's pretending to eat his "cake"..You've guessed it!
We're gonna stack it all up and put candles in it..

Some random people doing random things in the party
The party's on the 24th May..oh well..
Takes forever for me to blog it anyway~
From the left~
Half of Tracy (haha) ,
ermm..I dunno how to spell his name..Y.K.
..tat's how I called him O.O
Nick Heng (didi..)
Gabriel..(Tracy knew him thru facebook)
the Back of Jac's head..
and tat's it!!
People playing games..
While other busy taking pics~
Somehow I managed to distort Dix's face ONLY..
I wonder why..?
Maybe he's moving too much..
Thinking of what pose he supposed to use..
Certain times..
We feel bored in the party..
Thank God I have my camera..
And thus..
Born 3 temporary
~CAMWHORES~
*Yiak Yiak*

Aunty Wendy taking Tau Fu Fa
Only 3 of the camwhores managed to eat it though..
Cuz..
We're taking pics in the kitchen..
HAHAHHA..
The others can't get to eat it..
Cuz Dix's grandma paiseh to bring out the TauFuFa
She said the TauFuFa too soft and mushy..
So oni we ate it..o.o



This is the Donut Cake..
Takes forever to light it up..
There's like 18 small candles!!
Not the traditional
One big candle
And 8 small ones..


And some of them decided to go

To the park near Dix's hse (I mean his aunty's hse)
Saying it is a traditional..
Since every single year they went..
So..yeaps..all went..



Guys played Bball
And girls camwhore..
ooo..It rhymes~~


I volunteered to look after they guy's wallets..and handphones..
And taking some pic of the guys playing Bball..
Sowee for the bad pic.. >.<






Later on tat midnite..
Me, Jac, Tracy, Y.K. and Dix
Went out to yum cha~
And while Dix sending Y.K. bak..
We oso decided to take a good look at his Bungalow..
I din take any pics..
It wouldn't be decent of me anyway..
Miss my face? hehe
So i took one nice pic at the bak of Dix's car while he drove Y.K. home..
Muax!!
Ou ya..Happy 18th Birthday!!

1 Praises and Letters:

Selerines said...

Happy birthday to him.. Nice celebration friend....