Saturday, May 17, 2008

Scam in an SMS And a GREAT LIFE

I received this sms frm Wai Hon (my didi),
Another frm Nick Tan (my soccer dude),
Saying that there'll be a
HUGE,
GIANT,
BIG
radiation wave circling Malaysia...
Believe it or not...
The truth is OUT!!
Checkon th link below..and y'all'll know..
It's other ppl's blog..lol
Big LOLS to those who followed the instruction..
I'm very proud to say..
IT"S A SCAM!!!
Btw, my mom, Che Siong and Gil (my bro)
Went for massage near my hse..
And I'm stuck here blogging some uninteresting news
Bout this sms I've received..
Oh well,
Seems like my fun days are far gone..
And Monday is COMING!!!
GONE GONE GONE!!
Great i gonna redo my nails again..
Since the design is GONE!!
Great..my life's been great all the time..

1 Praises and Letters:

Selerines said...

Hahahaha!!!!!!! Cool>>>>..... Fine thanks for adding my blog friend.. Keep in touch in my blog...