Saturday, June 14, 2008

Decided to post a simple and easy one b4 I vsit my dreamland..Hehe..Hope u wouldn't mind reading some nonsense of my life so far~

Blog:You're totally crazy Lyd! You know the dance exam's in a
few hours and you're still blogging?!

Lyd:Yea..I know..I'm really crazy..Cuz I need to release some
stress out...

Blog:Don't release it out on me..Ppl's reading me..Can't U
see??

Lyd:Well, to tell U the truth..I can't see who really reading u
(my blog) Cuz simply I'm not U!!

Blog: You're hopeless..*smacks itself against a wall*

Lyd: Everyone's been tellin me tat..I know..

Blog: *unlocking the door*

Lyd: Dun go just yet..I STILL need U to release my stress...

*Blog runs out the door*

Lyd: Hey! I said DONT GO!! Come back u..*chases after
Blog*

And so...I caught my Blog..And I forced it to post this up..And
the conversation above..Yea..I'm cool..Maybe I shud sleep now..YUP I SHUD!!
Nites all!!

0 Praises and Letters: