Sunday, June 15, 2008

Eekk...

I HAVE FINISHED MY DANCE EXAM!!! FINALLY...long hours of waiting (seems like forever though)..I'll tell the whole story out...

4.00am - Jac's practicing her dance steps in her room...
- Wat's it gonna do with me? Cuz I'm sleeping in her room and thus, I din get a good sleep b4 the exam.. >.<

9.00am - My sis (Jac Tan) woke me up..Which is late..Supposedly to be awake by 8.30am

10.00am - DISASTER!!Can't find my pants I've planned to wear in the exam!!

10.30am - Improvised my costume..changed it to yellow singlet and black jazz pant with yellow stripes..Supposedly to be nicer jazz pants with half top showing my abs (I dun have one) so yea...

10.40am - Wanted to drive to dance school and found out my pant's is in the car..ZZZ..big joke...

11.00am - Reached dance school..Went and support my frens who're taking the exam oso...

1.00pm - The time slots delayed so much and we're way bak time for wat we've planned..Mine's even worse...My exam starts at 3.20pm supposed to be finishing my GOLD level dance exam adi ler...

2.00pm - My frens all finished their 2 level exam (SILVER and GOLD) which is vry good..And they're following the plan so they abandoned me in the school and went home prepare themselves fo later..

3.20pm - My 1st SILVER level exam... Waited it for few hours FULL of nervousness...I wanna die!! SUPER crazy time...Miss my sweet heart suddenly..So i flipped my phone and see his pic..hehe (RANDOM!!)

4.00pm - Finished my GOLD level!! Finally... Drove straight to Jacq's hse..Prepare myself for the party for Eunice and Bernice...

7.00pm - Went bak to my hse and switch car..then go to Izzi with my mom (Together with my frens la)

7.30pm till 12.40am - Party like a wild girl..For once I battle with Sam Oh and won..He cant tahan the sexiness (I think)...LOL!!! Dance like crazy la cuz finished off my dance exam so nothing to lose anymore...

Now - Blogging the events today and looking at my frens fighting each other...And they're staying over in my hse...GREAT!! I gonna miss my night's sweet dream...

0 Praises and Letters: