Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My 40th post..After I finished teaching my freestyle class in Kota Damansara..

The class overall is good, there's like 3 girls who knew how to dance before. They're quite good at it too, the styles still not there yet..I bet I gonna teach the class some techniques next week..


I'm missing U like crazy..Havent been toking for like 3 days!! U know how much I wish u're here with me?! At least, a 'hello' or 'bye' would be enuf...Darling, pls tok to me..I'm getting weaker in love by the moment. Feels like I hit the ground and everything's getting clear. Reality keep on hitting on me, feel as though I'm not ur girl anymore... I HATE this feeling, can u pls make it go away?


Well, I'm missing him more and more even when I'm typing this..HATE THIS MAN!!! Someone pls save me by just tagging me. At least I'm occupied with stupid tots in my head...

0 Praises and Letters: