Saturday, June 21, 2008

Rumours have me captured in amazement..Saying tat I'm already coupled~ hmmm..IS TAT TRUE?

Fact 1. Yes, im in love with my dear..but tat doesnt mean im in a relationship..
Fact 2. Eventhough im in a relationship i dun nid to tell the whole world
bout it..
Fact 3. I like to kip things private now..FOR NOW!!
Fact 4. Yes, sometimes im despressed when i miss someone badly..(Dun tell me u havent see girls EMO b4)
Fact 5. Dun try telling things (bout me) tat u not even sure of to other
ppl (Hate this man!)
Fact 6. Rumors kills..Oh well, since im being treated like one of the celeb..I dun mind tat anyway..NID SOME paparazzis then..*oh stop
flashing*
Fact 7. I being stupid rite now..As u read on some nonsense actually pops up!
Fact 8. Tots going thru my head now...*memories flashing b4 me* IM GONNA DIE!! of boredom..
Fact 9. Many people thinks bout whether IM COUPLED OR NOT when they read Fact1,2&3..
Fact 10. I've completed 10 facts bout myself for now..All I nid now is..U to do one when u're totally bored
like me..And yea..Have Fun..


As u can see, im bored..Dunno what to post bout anymore. Thanks to my frens i've came up with brilliant ideas to entertain myself..

0 Praises and Letters: