Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ah great..I wanted to blog my life and it's all gone.
Well, I haven't died..In case you din notice.
Just tat my frens like to blog interesting news bout thier life
(which involves me in it)
Into their blog..
So nice of them
Okie, yesterday noon I went out with one of my fren.
And after the fuss, s/he kinda lecture me.
Bout wat?
My life..
And what I gonna do with it..
Great, again one of these big reasons why.
Well, they said it rite cuz,
I realy havent been doing much lately.
Seriously..
Later in the evening which I have to go work.
In my dance studio (wasnt actually mine...oh well)
As a receptionist.
Not expecting much ppl there.
It was rather quiet according to the former receptionist..
So i brought my close peeps along.
And to my surprise,
My dance principal is there.
Teaching private class to these couple.
And a few students practicing their moves for competition..
Everything was smooth sailing till then..
This OLD thought came up.
What are you doing here, Not doing anything?
Hu was tat?
It was me who's asking the great ol' question again..
So, millions of questions came rite up after tat thought.
As i wrote it all down to one piece of paper.
And decided on what to do on my life.
Told my parents bout the plan.
Kena screwed KAOKAO!!
Argued with them a lil while,
And greeat..Ending Im the one's who's got hurt..
Cried a lil, and stopped.
Well, I'm not gonna give it al up tat easy..
I tot of this DAM plan for the past few hours
AND i'm not gonna let u guys screw it.
So,
Now Im taking it slow..
Reeeaaallllyy SLOW..
Step by step
Hopefully,
The next time I brought the plan up to thm again..
They won't screw me with tat dumb reason..
Oh God,
Settle it for me pls..
Help me~
Although's like tat..
I'm not gonna give up.
Till u (my parents)
Accept what I can give..
Since u asked me to do something bout it.
I did..
So,
Let me do it..
And it's not for tat dumb ol' reason tat u give..
He's not even worth what I gonna do.
This is my life.
Not his..

0 Praises and Letters: