Wednesday, June 25, 2008


I find myself standing on this place
Where everything around me is static, unmoving..
Am I in a dream?
A dream tat I'll wake finding myelf in a world where God places me?
Is this real?
All I know is my feelings for u will never fade
My mind is full of ur image before u left me...


Miss u so much
Tat I cant find any words to let u stay any longer..
I think I've used up wat I need to use up to impress u..
This is who I am...


I'm a girl..
An ordinary girl tat dun deserve anyone to love..
An ordinary girl tat noone will ever turn their head to even look at..
A girl tat can't hold what she treasures the most...
She dun have any courage..
She's naive..She likes to enjoy the moment she's living in..
She dun care what's in the future..
She's simple to impress yet complicated to understand..
She's impatient...She likes to be entertained..
She's lonely, but yet she's got close frens..
She's rare, but somehow most girls are like her...


She's me..
Sometimes I dun even know who I am anymore..
Confused when there's noone to tok to..
Will u accept me as I am?
Or u'll just ignore me like the rest?
Will u be the special one I'm looking forward to?
Will u be mine to treasure?
Will u care for me?
Even if u dun
I still got one person I can go to..
My Jesus will be there for me..
When I'm lonely..
When I need someone to tok to..
Jesus..I'm still a sinner..
Thank You for not ignoring me..
And thanks for saving me..
P/S: Currently listening to Say(all I need) by One Republic..(they're awesome man!!)

0 Praises and Letters: