Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Hey Kay..", Rick called out in a distance. "Yes?", Kayla turns around as she approaches her house. "You free on Friday?" "Yea, I guess so. Why? One of your help-me-pick-my-cloths session again?", smiling as she said it. "Y'know me too well. I'll come pick you up from your house as usual and we'll go aight?" "Alrites", Kayla replied as she enters her house. And Rick walked away.

He just invited me to go pick out his cloths again. Man, this sucks. Oh, he always walks me home even after my classes end like way later than his. He's really that caring and sweet. I guess I'll be busy on Friday then. I wonder what I'll wear...Oh I'm a fashion disaster. But to my own surprise is I can pick good cloths on people. And I'll be a mess myself. I'll just wear what I wore today and that's it. I don't have enough money to buy myself nice T-shirts and jeans. So, I'll just wear this stupid looking school uniform. WAIT A MINUTE!! I can match it up with these pair of sport shoes. YES! It wont be that typical school girl look.

"KAYLA?!", my mom just love to see how surprised she is everytime I wear an outfit that..surprised her. "Don't you ever tell me you're gonna wear that out.." Okay, now she's worried that I might bring a disaster to this whole world if I'm wearing this out with Rick. "Yes, I'm wearing this out with Rick, mom" "But..but don't you think it's a mess? He's a nice boy. You know what I mean." "Mom, it's not a date...", I said it. "..even though I wished it was.."

"Kay, you home?" Great, he's here. "Coming.."

"Hey, nice to see you out. But what's with the uniform?" "I've got nothing great to put on so.." "Got it. Anyways, I'll bring you to this shop. You'll like it." We walked for hours in the mall, laughing to jokes he pulled off. And he's here..I wished time would just stop. This sec would seem like it's forever in my heart. The way he laughs was all set out to melt my heart.

"Kay, don't be surprised alrite?" "To what?" "I'm introducing my girlfriend.." No, this just can't be true. I mean, He didn't even mention he's got a girlfriend all along? And I'd foolishly walks by him whenever he asks me to? This is really gone out of hand. I can't breathe..Tell me, Rick..This is an outright lie.. It's just a lie..A LIE... Rick, say something.. I can't breathe..No, it's choking me..

"Are you alrite?" "I'm completely fine.." No, You're not..Say it to him..You love him..C'mon, 3 simple words..Simple and powerful words. "Rick..I'm not feeling well.." "I'll send you home then, before that, I'll bring to to the doctors" "I just want to go home" No..Did I just raised my voice? Oh no..Great..My head hurts.. "Kay, Kayla..Wake up.." "We need to get her to the hospital" Hospital? Why? I'm fine, I'm completely fine. Okay..This is mad.

0 Praises and Letters: