Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh yea, I said I'll post some pics rite? Sheessshhh...Sorry folks I didn't post up..I'll post it up tmr alrite? Can't wait to see me bac on my feet rite? Haha, I thought this is the end..More to come...Why The End i thought..But it's gonna be hard to find someone you really like again.. I gotten over it..It hurts when it heals..Because of the fact I knew you're gone.. Thanks for everything especially the memories you gave..Memories will be fine with me..

OKOKOKOKOKOK!!! I'll post the pics up..not the videos..I know how, just that it's too complicated if it's from my camera.

Remember memories are better off without and nice and sweet pics..It's just a fragment of memory. Like KINGDOM HEARTS... Oh, such a nice game..Heard they're coming out another one...Crap, I'm really babbling~ Cant belive Jac Tan actually reading novels!! Can You?? She don't like novels..And she's reading it..While she's doing tat every moment I'll be doing sit ups and yea..Can you BELIEVE TAT? I'm still on with the training abs thingy..And my legs are stronger now..Training particularly everything..

Mandy says I'm like a guy..She said oni guys have emo workouts..Yea..I'm a guy, So what? I like workout..I'm fat..HEHEHEHE, NOT NOW LIAO!! WeeeE~~

EH, girls tell me when are we going to karaoke again? and oso down to singy..(Ya, dun be surprised) I'm not gonna cut it off because of someone..EH, I shud visit u rite Ah DixZ!! Maybe you tell me where got nice place to play...LOL..Maybe not..Heard that you're REALLY busy..>.<

0 Praises and Letters: