Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chapter 2: The Great Escape


Times has passed, I wonder how many days I've been escaping my blog. Not willing to touch it, I've escaped myself into a world of my own fantasy. Sook Chin (practically Jacq) suggested me to read Twilight Trilogy, a story involving a young girl who has fallen in love with a vampire. LOL! But the actions inside are fantastic, I mean I can practically imagine how the director's gonna shoot the movie. It's coming out on 12th of Dec 08.

Throw it away, forget yesterday... I could make myself a great escape, rite now. I haven't been hanging out with the girls. Thus, my life is like plain water, without any flavour in it. Locking myself in the room, and so I'm sick.

Sore throat and blocked noses for past few days. I've even cancelled my sunday class cuz i dun wan my children to get it frm me. Haihzzzz....There's a lot of things I wouldn't wanna do now. Like BLOGGING!! But Mandy asked me to so..yea. I've obeyed her word. (Opps..Did I mention Dix asked too?) Oh my, well, people has been asking me to blog la okie? So here I am..Giving my best..

There'll be no pics, I'm too lazy to grab my cam. Just really rotting myself here. Oh! Sat I have a soccer demo together with Eunice. Well, cause we're the only girls, the other guys from other schools are like howling wolves waiting to pounce on us. HAhaha... It's funny for them to act tat way, I'm flattered. LOL. I bet they never know there are girls who plays soccer. After the demo me and Nice hanged out in Ikea. Of all places, and all shopping malls, I've enjoyed the very moment of it. No haunting memories of him. Which is good, I dun wanna rememeber anything.

I've driven so fast when I'm alone, wishing I'll get an accident and wake up having amnesia. I dun like to remember things I dun wanna remember. But still, it comes so near to me every single time, slipping pass me like a ghost of haunting memories. I hope I'll get memory loss soon, this will be the greatest escape for me.

BTW, I'm not emo-ing. Just feeling down and wanna die cuz of this DAM DAM DAM flu...Shit..I wanna kill myself!! Someone strangle me..

0 Praises and Letters: