Saturday, August 9, 2008

Chapter 1: The Awakening

It happened and it didn't fade away. The intense feeling I had for the past few months left me wondered, "Have I actually been in it?" It came and went away...just like a dream. I have been captured by the wonders of his eyes. So beautiful and yet; so dangerous.


Saturday, 9 August 2008.
Forced myself awake, failing to realise I'm late for Dance Teacher's Meeting.


Something inside urged me to go on without him. For I know, he'll never care for me as much as before. So I sat down, on my beloved sister's bed. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer, the climax came when I slowly and carefully relive the history (or maybe, the story) in my mind. Constantly felt the heart break as I read how Edward spoke to Bella, telling her that he's leaving. And it'll be like as if I'd never existed. Those were the last words he spoke to Bella. Touched, teared and reacted the same way like how she's reacting.

But the end is the starting of something new. Something I'll never see it coming, the awakening of my desire and dream which I left hidden long time ago. A dream which goes forth and there's no turning back. A memory I will left behind, you can take everything. Not my dream.

0 Praises and Letters: