Sunday, August 31, 2008

Chapter 5: The Minute

You won't find me there, my angel...

My dance crew (I mean our crew) has officially named Last Minute. From the Awakening to Last Minute.

Last minute performances, last minute projects, last minute choreography!! Great, I realised that name meant a lot to us (the dance crew) cuz we like to do things last minute. XD LoL...

Wooo..Hanged out with my usual gang (Jacq, the keys and Amanda). Din get to count down cuz they decided to watch movie. And forgot the movie's at 11.55pm!!! I can' believe we actually forgot our main plan. Went to TGI.F (still reminds me of you) Had Jack Daniel's Steak and oso Dragonfire Chicken. It's nice..I stuffed myself!! Hahaha...It's fun too...Having fun camwhoring in TGI.F while the waiters are like staring at us. Who cares anyway? Later we went to the movie (Zohan) and then went to check out Bar Celona. The Dj spun techno songs which doesn't prompt me to dance. I never liked techno~ I was thinking to get inspiration (choreography) from there. But in the end, we cant get to go in. Sook Chin asked her fren to bring us in. But he can't manage to..(Cuz we planned to go in and then chao) So we feel bad, imagine trying so hard to get ur frens to go in to the club but in the end they just stay there for like 3 mins?! Gosh..Tat'll be very disturbing, I mean, I do feel bad for it. So in the end oso din go in ler~

Now blogging in Jacq's hse, while others are relaxing in her room. Mandy reading novel, not to mention Jac T oso. Sook Chin onlining using Jacq's comp. Jacq chatting with the rest of us. And Amanda sleeping. Hahah...Funny~ I love my frens they're so cool, I mean, not only in dancing..But our friendship lasts for about 6+ years...Ah well...I love my life~

XOXO for those who walked by my side throughout my life...

0 Praises and Letters: