Wednesday, September 17, 2008

20 years ago this day...
This time..I came into this world..
Unknowingly people are expecting me. My mom, dad, even grandparents...

Happy Birthday to myself. And many blessings to those who wished me.


Days are far behind me for being a child.
I need to grow up to take my ground.
Times has passed for me to have fun.
I need to be serious for whatever I do.


Friends who loves me, and parents who cares for me. Thank you for making my journey thru life worthwhile.

God, I love You for ushering me into this world. Taking care of me while I'm in my mom's womb. Preparing me to face this beautiful world physically. Safely brought me out of my comfort place.

You whom I once loved, for giving me a memory that would lasts till the end of time. For accompanying me thru this rough road a while. For letting me fall and see the beauty of flaws.

0 Praises and Letters: