Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ahaha...I realised my blog is so dead with my emotional problems. o.o

Today, I applied a part time job nea my hse. All by myself, a girl who's always afraid to even make the 1st move, and I did!!

I'm so proud of myself~

Got this feeling as though I can take on the world for there's nothing to lose anymore!!!

This is stupid..I mean for others they're completely oblivious bout the fact I always like to depend on other ppl to finish the job for me. But ths time Is So Completely Different!! So, I'm on to take on whatever the world has to throw at me, on me, around me..whatsoever.....


I feel so happy cuz mom bought me a lot of stuffs I need to dance!! A pair of new shoes!! jacket~ singlet and cap~~ Yay..I mean those are for the stylings..hehe..Cuz I'm fasionable on the other side of the world..Somehow..Somewhere.. I GET IT!! IM TOTALLY CRAPPING MY HEAD OFF!! ALL BECAUSE OF THIS ONE SMALL THING I DID AND FEEL PROUD OF..so simple..so dumb.. I know...For the 1st time..I truly know...so funny..useless..weird..naive..

0 Praises and Letters: