Friday, October 10, 2008

Chapter 7: The Steps Taken

Sorrows come and go,
I realised when I do linger on it..

I get nothing.

But still my heart is still aching no matter how much I denied it.
Only songs can touch my heart. For instance, Steven Cravis' songs...
Ah~ How well played..

Soothing and smooth going~


Tomorrow's the day where I need to perform with Tom. And Sat is the day when I need to perform with the girls... My head is awfully filled with dances. (And yet, I still have time to think bout nonsense) Horrible, isn't it? The effects one leave on people. Busy with tons of dances, oh how I love Cheska's steps. Sexy, yet not dirttttyyyy!!! Nice move..

For once!! Heroes Season 3 came out. :3 So happy~ Hmm...Met Jac's fren (Kenneth) online..No more guys pls...I'm so scared of them already~ Heartbreakers!!! LoL Bias.... I love girls!! Blek!

0 Praises and Letters: