Sunday, October 26, 2008

A busy life...


Day No. 7846290 - Yvanna's exhausted. Basically, she's excited also. What to say? When someone has found their dreams coming true slowly step by step, they're actually too passionate to even think that they're tired. If they are doing what they like most.


Ah shut up~

Well, my busy life has lead me to an extreme diet. Meaning I'm already loss my weight (sometimes I do wonder if it's a good thing, since ppl always say I'm meaty) I'm 55kg before I join UGDN. And it has been that way ever since. But now...I'm 49kg..A freaking 6kg loss, in a week!! That's a lot..Maybe it's the sweat. For example, imagine me sweat a bowl of sweat every single day. Hmm..Not elaborate enough. Imagine..People pouring water on me..

Oh yeah...Tat's a lot.. heheh..Really and seriously, I got witnesses. Cause a singlet for me is not enough to soak up my sweat everytime I train. Tat's really crazy man. That's my theory of why I lost weight so fast in a week.

Okay, let's talk bout more personal things, like...hmm..I wonder what. Not much going on in my relationship life ever since my emo period went off completely from my blog posts. Well, noone seems to have any interests in me anymore. Maybe I should post up like !SINGLE GIRL FOR SALE! poster or advertisement. I don't care much anyways.

If I do, I wonder how much I do costs...Suggestions anyone?

Another happy thing came across to me this week. Like my mom buying an IPod Classic 120GB Black Version for me!! HAHAHA... I mean, that's really helping my dance so far. Well, all I know to repay her is to make her proud of me of my dance and..etc etc.. The main thing is to do at least a shining thing from this dance...

Oh, before I forget, the main person who helped upload the songs inside. LIKE FREAKING 5k++ songs!! How on earth man~ Somemore helped me to put japanese speaking videos inside (how sweet of him) and oso LOCKING VIDEOS!!! So freaking nice man..haha...I dont want mention names. Cause you know it's you (I know U read my blog..So it's U!!) Thanks a lot and big big hug (if u nid it) ^^

Alrites..I'm performing in Seremban next Tues. Can't believe it again. This week it's fun and rough and everything in between. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do from typing all this funny nonsense. Next time then~

0 Praises and Letters: