Thursday, October 30, 2008

Okay...Officially I'm half doomed..

1st.. I'm really down-to-the-core anxious of my new job coming this sat.
2nd.. I have no idea what am I doing at this time (except for the dance
part)..
3rd.. I'm freaking myself out for no reason...at all.


Well, I'd like to apologise to Jac (ma lil sis) cuz..I threw my temper at her for some private reason. I don't like mentioning my reasons why I'm angry, maybe cuz it's somehow inapropriate. Or simply I just like to keep things to myself now.

I'm extremely glad that the Tuesday performance came out nearly perfect (I'd like to say that myself) Although I did (not to mention others did) some mistakes. As long as I'm offering all the praises..seriously ALL THE PRAISES AND GLORY to Him. The ultimate Guy that I'm trying hard to please most of the time. I know I'm not perfect, and by His grace I'm still standing tall today. And thank Jesus that God actually lent His Hand to help me out this few weeks.

I thoroughly grateful..Of what's happening in my life. As though the dream that I dreamt of every night coming true right before my eyes. It's so surreal..Yet it's so life..

Oh right..I suppose that I need to upload my photos oof my recent doings. FYI, my cam has gone out of battery.. And I'll recharge it soon enough (HOPEFULLY XD). I try to get the pictures posted.

And to others who'd like to drop by my blog every once in a while. I'd liek to say a big hank you for at least cring enough to know whetehr I'm still alive. hahhahaa, no joke. Ermm..Just telling you peeps that I'll start my work this sat (10am-5pm). Working 6 days a week and well, hopefully I can cope (which I don't think I can at all) Just pray with me, will ya? and If anyone's planning an outing anytime soon pls do tell me a week earlier. Usually after my work I'll go to UGDN to train my dance and stuffs. Yea..Busy all over again.

Any updates pls do tell me aight? I'd love to go shopping anytime soon. Right after my work or one of my holidays...XD Miss you peeps so much~

0 Praises and Letters: