Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hairdo And My Personal Rainbow Veins

Rainbow hair has always been my toplist~ Even until now.

Whenever I saw LadySeven, another of my dance friend that has amazing colored hair, I'd always  bugged her how it's done (I guess she'd kill me right away if she had a gun, haha). As you know, we asians are born with black or dark brown hair tone, getting a red or turquiose hair would be a head turner as you walk in shopping malls. And as you know, I LOVE TO BE IN A SPOTLIGHT!! (well, a part of it is easier to spot me in a crowd of dark hairs)

I've already done a few colors to my hair and I do have positive feedback from a few dancers!! Teehee~ Love the result but too bad it faded off quite sooner than I expected. So meantime, I'll be purchasing LaRiche Semi Permanent Hair Dyes from Aussie (rather than UK) cause the UK website need me to buy in bulks!!

Current few inspirational pics are listed below. All I can say is HOW COME MALAYSIA DON'T IMPORT THESE DYES!! WHY?!? It's safer, easier, and cheaper!! God..and Malaysian government need to be changed (no further details will be implemented as this is not a political blog).









Although this girl is not having a regular rainbow hair, but a colorful hair is my toplist too!




I've got a shaved side~ So my goal is to become this :


Dramatic and yet cool. Right?


Thinking bout tomorrow makes me go bonkers!! A freestyle based performance, sounds easy? No not yet, the hard part is...I'm gonna cypher for 45 minutes~ While the marathon runners pass by, we (my friend and I) gotta do our job by dancing and cheering for them..Literally. Let's cross fingers as of now I'm not sure if I can actually made it out alive!! Time to pack some crazy towels and clothes~ tata!





0 Praises and Letters: