Wednesday, October 10, 2012

This is BlackDiamond

I'm going to take over my abandoned blog. With a new skin.

Voila! It's October 2012~ Before the end of the world strikes..I'm gonna post up the last post!! (if there's end of the world that is~)

But anyway, my life has been going great. I've overcome some few lil hiccups and some big shit ones...if my memories serve me well. Currently, slowly reviving my dead blog...COME ON!! COME ALIVE ALREADY!!!! Freaking dramas all year round. I haven't change much I guess~ Such vanity will be enough to kill me..Writing nonsense as of tmr I'll be rehearsing a show I'm doing with Maple this end of the month~ God, I really hope I can pull myself up along the pole... But I've loss some weight..Which i think is a good choice since it's a healthy loss!! VEGE ALL THE WAYYYYYY!!!

At this moment I'm gonna fall into my lovely purple bed...and dream my crazy yet happy dream. I'll be updating this blog soon. Cause I dont wanna lose my history yet~ Hahaha...Night peeps!!!

Love,
BlackDiamond

0 Praises and Letters: