Thursday, December 13, 2007

Emotions Can Strike You Any Moment

It's really funny to know that emotions are the hardest thing to overcome throughout one's life..

Is it necessary to overcome it?

Somehow I think it's useless... To feel sad for no reason, to be EMO to get attentions.. I wonder why people do these kinda stuffs, I did it..But for no clear reasons why i did it too.. Funny to find that adults did it too..I though they Are mature..But seems like they're not, when it comes to controling your own emotions..

Footsteps...Are like prints or even scars on ones life..The pathways where they choose to walk..will leave a trail there..

I wonder anyone saw my footsteps in my life?

Maybe a few..but not all...

Is my footsteps in my life a deep print on your life? The places where i walked on..On your life..did i leave a trail there? Will you remember me for who I am?

What will happen if I just die one day?

Well, God gave me a vision..He showed me..How it's like to just die..and without any notice..to just leave earth and everyone behind..

He showed me, everyone..every single one of my frens, maybe, enemies..if i have one.. each of them appeared in my funeral..well, not a happy face..BUT sad face.. I've already said..when i die..i WANT everyone to be happy..But why? Everyone's sad? Why?

Later, He showed me...The ones I left a deep trail in their lives..My close frens..They liked to talk bout me when I'm with them..but..everytime when they mentioned me..TEARS started to roll down their faces..

And He showed me, those people which I din leave a deep trail.. Well..sad to say..they carried on with their lives without me...and soon..they forgot who i really am..

I don't wanna die..I haven't even say how much I'd love you..I din even say how much I'd love to waste my time with you..I haven't even say anything yet..Jesus, don't take me yet...I love my frens, i'd love to waste time with them..I'd love to..I'd love those times that we've spent together..My love..My family..My dear dear friends...

Many times..these 3 words are being used..even abused..But now..from the bottom of my heart..honestly, sincerely I'd just like to say..I Love You..every single one of you that appeared in my life..

0 Praises and Letters: