Wednesday, December 12, 2007

So sorry peeps...

Hey hey...Recently there's a lot of things going on..i MEAN REALLY LOTSA THINGS..

1st..My comp that I always used to blog and oso play facebook..Broke down..Cause of some trojan virus or some internet attacking attempt..Making the comp unusable..

2nd..I'm not at home cause Aunty Lillian asked me out to help her deliver banners to Seremban..And oso Sook Chin came with me too..

3rd..I have no one to help me fix the comp.. >.<>

So Sorry that i cant get online though..Trying hard to..but the DSL kept on blinking..Thus, making the internet unusable..

How I can blog this?? Well..before i left to yum cha with my girls..i left it ( the modem ) on and when i came bak..which is now..this time.. It worked!! God, why am i so stupid and didn't try it this way when my siblingsnot around..Now they're going to snatch the comp away from me...NNOOOO~~ but it's good to share anyways...SHARING IS CARING ( God says) i mite as well obey Him..lol.. XD

I found out this cool music video..a remake of Bring Me To Life by Evanescence..Enjoy it ya??






0 Praises and Letters: