Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chapter 6: Pieces Intact

I can't believe I did it again..
This time is so much worse than I thought...
Oh well, I'm the one who said it anyway..
Who cares what happens next?
Dance..Oh no!!
Great opportunity to step it up...
Hurt again..Healed, and hurt and healed...
STRESSES!!!!!
I hate myself for beng stupid..
I won't be anymore...
Don't try to even think bout anything (This is for you)

Alrite, start to update my life again.
Recently, I found out even my dog have menstrual cycle. (quite dumb huh?) And also, I've attended the Mini Street Festival in UGDN. Quite an extraordinary experience to dance with the instructors from the Phillipines. Especially I'm called to perform..together with them. I don't wanna waste this chance to brush up my dance skills!! So I accepted...evem though I got lots of steps to catch up. I never did house dance before...I never knew there's a beatboxer at the age of 17 can did so good..I never knew what was called a cypher..I never knew there's lotsa cool breakers who dance extremely well in Malaysia...I never knew what was like to watch pppl battle each other face to face..

I experienced that in just one day...

I'm so glad that the workshop's over. It's been a long week and busy too. Not that busy, oh but well...Busy mentally, busy brushing up my dance steps physically!! Quite worked up already..But there's more to come as I see..So I'm waiting for another breakthru in my dance before this year ends.

Oh..The instructors from the Phillipines are Melvin, JMasta, and Cheska. They're the coolest and funniest ppl I've met last week. Cheska showed me Midnight Sun (I din know she's just as crazy as me over Twilight)

My days of thinking bout nonsense is ending. Practically,a nonsense that slowed me down when I wanted to excel. So, I won't be thinking anything but dance. (ooohhh, I do love locking) Pieces intact while you're gone. Remaining heart that felt nothing but a fiery passion for dance. And don't ever think that you're gonna make me sad or what (no, not you) So, while I'm busy with my stuff I declared...

NO MORE NONSENSE!!

A word that I'll keep to it until I met my Edward.....

0 Praises and Letters: